Lake Park Plaza Condominiums
- Saved over $175,000 (26% decrease) in utility costs in first year of operation of new cooling system
Project Highlights and Results
- Elara’s initial energy analysis identified opportunity to replace the building’s absorption chiller and associated cooling tower.
- Design included new high efficiency electric chillers, a new cooling tower with variable speed fans, new variable speed hot water pumps and a new automated control system.
- Eliminated the use of steam for space cooling.
- Eliminated the use of outdated CFC refrigerant.
Click here to view the full project profile