Energy Efficiency Programs through Commonwealth Edison, Nicor, and Peoples Gas all offer non-residential Illinois customers a wide range of incentives for the installation of energy efficiency improvements and the purchase of energy efficient equipment for system upgrades and retrofits.
Through its relationships with program representatives and with over a decade of participation in incentive program round tables and conferences, Elara can maximize the incentive amounts for our clients and streamline the incentive application and approval process.
Incentives Procurement Process
Incentives are only awarded after a detailed applicationprocess and successful completion of the designed project. Elara’s knowledgeable and highly experienced Incentive Procurement Team works closely with its clients and program representatives during the assessment, design and construction phases of an energy project. Specific application process components include:
- Checks of project and equipment eligibility based on program guidelines,
- Development, submittal and tracking of the pre-approval application,
- Completion of the project design,
- Reviews of the installation of selected equipment,
- Submittal of the final application once the project is complete; including, required measurement and verification data for custom projects,
- Meeting with program representatives at the job site for the final approval of the application, and
- Verification of rebate check amounts.
For more information about incentive programs available through Chicago area utilities, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.