Heritage at Millennium Park
130 N. Garland Court
Project Highlights and Results
- Electrical Metering Investigation
- Created near as-built electric single line drawing of meters and locations.
- Simplified and corrected metering scheme.
- Over $300,000 reimbursement received for historical mixed metering from building’s developer through identification of unbilled shared chilled water usage by the commercial tenants.
- $25,000 received for previously unaccounted metering credit.
- Energy Audit/Energy Retrofit
- Combined simple payback of 3 years from Energy Conversation Measures (ECMs).
- $440,265 in energy cost saved from actual utility bills over a 12-month period.
- $1,086,352 in energy cost savings recorded over a 33-month period.
- Over $100,000 in energy incentive funding obtained through local utility programs.
Click here to view the full project profile