320 W. Oakdale
320 W. Oakdale Avenue
Project Highlights and Results
- Master plan developed and implemented over several years for this high-rise residential condominium.
- Replaced aging boilers designed to handle heating and domestic hot water load for entire building.
- Smaller, more energy efficient boilers selected to address challenge of working within a small space.
- Replaced existing dual temperature pumps with new pumps controlled by VFD’s.
- Installed new plate and frame domestic hot water heat exchangers to replace the existing atmospheric water heaters.