BIG PICTURE THINKING. PRACTICAL APPROACH. SUSTAINABLE DESIGN.
- First U.S. design to incorporate a double ventilated façade as a solar chimney for natural ventilation of the building
- Designed one of Chicago’s first variable primary chilled water plants
- Designed the first radiant precast chilled ceiling in the U.S.
- Designed the largest geothermal field in Chicago (2015)
- One of the first MEP design firms to adopt IESVE for energy/building modeling
- Designed Chicagoland Electric Utility’s first ever installation of remotely operable interruptor switches as a redundant power solution for a private customer